First without you and your amazing products I’m not sure I would’ve survived the deep deep dark postpartum depression I experienced with my beautiful fifth baby boy in this past year. The stresses of life had so negatively impacted my breastfeeding and nursing so much that for the first time ever my normally over-productive milk supply was drying up. Your tinctures, teas and supportive words were so helpful. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing this nugget with your greater community. So valuable. (She's talking about a video on tapping for increasing breastmilk production found HERE on YouTube.) My husband and I have been studying the body, mind, wellness and really quantum healing and physics for many years. We’ve learned some other really amazing healing techniques. These, along with your guidance and products saved me from a place no new mama first of fifth time around should ever have to rest in alone. J.A.
This program is for students studying to become a professional birthworker or health practitioner working with pregnant moms, trying to conceive moms, postpartum and lactating moms and their babies.
We want to give you an opportunity to experience our organic herbal products while you're still in school so that you can be familiar with them once you open a practice of your own. Your discount program grants you a free All-Access Membership to our website. This will include:
- 15% discount on all online orders
- Access to all in-depth Premium Articles
- Access to our herbalist Pam Caldwell for any of your questions through Ask Pam
- Subscription to our information-packed newsletters
- To qualify for Student Birthworker Professional Membership status, you must be actively enrolled in a school or training program specific for working with pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding moms and their babies. Proof of your enrollment in the training program is required.
- The Student Birthworker program will need to be renewed and student status verified annually. Once a student graduates and opens a practice, they can apply for the Birthworker Professional program.
- We cannot accept any accounts for people who also do herbal work. We cannot promote herbal products or anyone making and/or selling herbal products other than Herb Lore brand due to liability issues.
Please submit the applicaiton below. You'll be notified of your status and account information shortly. We're happy to support you on your path and in your new career working with new moms and their babies!