Rescue Remedy - A remedy for every home with small children. When my 2 year old recently got a cold with high fever and fever blisters in his mouth, I used the Rescue Remedy on him. He would have tantrum-like behavior due to the pain in his mouth and it was very hard to calm him down. The Rescue Remedy really, really, really helped. Always keep it at home, you never know when you need it! K.J.
This program is for students studying to become a professional birthworker or health practitioner working with pregnant moms, trying to conceive moms, postpartum and lactating moms and their babies.
We want to give you an opportunity to experience our organic herbal products while you're still in school so that you can be familiar with them once you open a practice of your own. Your discount program grants you a free All-Access Membership to our website. This will include:
- 15% discount on all online orders
- Access to all in-depth Premium Articles
- Access to our herbalist Pam Caldwell for any of your questions through Ask Pam
- Subscription to our information-packed newsletters
- To qualify for Student Birthworker Professional Membership status, you must be actively enrolled in a school or training program specific for working with pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding moms and their babies. Proof of your enrollment in the training program is required.
- The Student Birthworker program will need to be renewed and student status verified annually. Once a student graduates and opens a practice, they can apply for the Birthworker Professional program.
- Please submit a completed application (below). You will be notified of your status shortly.
We're happy to support you on your path and in your new career working with new moms and their babies!