I strongly recommend Herb Lore's herbs, especially their Labor Tincture. I have seen it work many times when other things have not, and I can highly recommend it over and above anything else. I also live in the same community as Herb Lore, and I have been to their facility. They use only organic herbs and the best and highest quality. I have been impressed with Pam Caldwell's (Herb Lore's founder, company herbalist and creator of the Herb Lore line) knowledge of herbs and pregnancy and lactation, and have used their products to help with all sorts of problems that women in their childbearing years have. Most midwives know a bit about herbs, but Pam's knowledge is far greater, and because of that, has created a highly effective line of herbal products. I highly recommend using Herb Lore's products and their information as a valuable resource for anyone. I also think anyone who uses their herbs, especially the Labor Tincture, will not go back to any of the alternatives.
Alison Osborn, LM, CPM, Grass Valley, CA
This program is for students studying to become a professional birthworker or health practitioner working with pregnant moms, trying to conceive moms, postpartum and lactating moms and their babies.
We want to give you an opportunity to experience our organic herbal products while you're still in school so that you can be familiar with them once you open a practice of your own. Your discount program grants you a free All-Access Membership to our website. This will include:
- 15% discount on all online orders
- Access to all in-depth Premium Articles
- Access to our herbalist Pam Caldwell for any of your questions through Ask Pam
- Subscription to our information-packed newsletters
- To qualify for Student Birthworker Professional Membership status, you must be actively enrolled in a school or training program specific for working with pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding moms and their babies. Proof of your enrollment in the training program is required.
- The Student Birthworker program will need to be renewed and student status verified annually. Once a student graduates and opens a practice, they can apply for the Birthworker Professional program.
- We cannot accept any accounts for people who also do herbal work. We cannot promote herbal products or anyone making and/or selling herbal products other than Herb Lore brand due to liability issues.
Please submit the applicaiton below. You'll be notified of your status and account information shortly. We're happy to support you on your path and in your new career working with new moms and their babies!