From a midwife in OH - I had a birth on Friday and wanted to share my experience with you. It was a long birth and the mother had bit of a tough time. As soon as the baby was born, she began to bleed and looked like she wasn't going to stop. I used the Hem Stopper Tincture I recently got from you, and it did the trick! I used two doses, very close together (5 minutes maybe) and it worked very well. Mom and baby are doing great! I feel the Pregnancy Tea Plus that she was taking in her last several weeks of pregnancy helped as well. She lost a decent amount of blood at the birth, but was up in the shower less than an hour after birth and was able to take a 20 minute shower. I feel certain that the tea helped support her blood levels. She also found great relief with using your After Pain Ease Tincture too. This being her second baby, she did have after pains this time around, but the After Pain Ease Tincture really took care of it! Thanks so much! R.M., Midwife
Herb Lore honors birthworking professionals!
We know how hard you work to provide high-quality care to your special clients, and we want to make your job a little easier. We would like to offer all birthworkers who have active practices working with clients a free All-Access Membership to our website. This will include:
- 15% discount on all online orders
- Access to all in-depth Premium Articles
- Listing in our FREE online nation-wide Find a Practitioner directory (if you'd like to be listed and advertised to help birthing families find you and your services)
- Access to our herbalist, Pam Caldwell, for any of your questions or to get her specialized expertise
- Subscription to our information-packed newsletters
- To qualify for Professional Membership status, you must be am actively practicing Birth Professional.
- We cannot accept any accounts for people who also do herbal work. We cannot promote herbal products or anyone making and/or selling herbal products other than Herb Lore brand due to liability issues.
Please submit the application below. Once we receive and verify it, we will create an account for you and will email you with your account information (login and password) as well as information about your account. You will need to log into your account each time you order to receive your discount and to access your benefits. Thank you!