I am a nursing mother and I am very concerned about taking any medications for illness. I have used Echinacea very successfully to fight a sinus infection and a bad cold. The Echinacea had no ill effects on my baby or my milk supply. I feel that the herbs helped my body fight the infections better than an antibiotic prescription would have. The antibiotics attack both the good and bad organisms in my body creating the opportunity for thrush or yeast infection in either me or my baby, whereas the herbs help my body rid itself of only the bad organisms and to heal with no worry of any kind of secondary problem. S.E.
To purchase a Gift Card:
- Enter the Gift recipient's email address. This MUST be current or your Gift Card cannot be delivered.
- Enter a message to the Gift recipient
- Enter the name of the Gifter (probably your name)
- Add this item to your cart and continue to checkout to complete the transaction
- The amount you pay here is the exact amount the recipient will receive
- Gift Cards do not qualify when calculating membership discounts
To redeem a Gift Card:
- Your gift amount is deposited into the recipient's account on this website. (No physical card is issued)
- If the recipient does not have an account, one is created for them.
- An email notification is sent to the recipient which contains your email address, gifter's name and message plus instructions on how to use their Gift Card. A login link is also provided.
- When your recipient uses the Gift Card coupon code during checkout, the card balance will be applied to their purchase
- The card can continue to be used for subsequent purchases until the balance on the card is zero
- The current balance on the card can be viewed anytime from the recipient's account when logged in
Please select the value of your Gift Card