Hello, I am currently expecting my 11th baby. Ever since I had my 8th baby, I have lived in DREAD of afterpains. After my 9th, the after pains were so bad that I actually went into shock several times and passed out more than once -- this was not due to blood loss, just shock and intensity. This was with taking ibuprofen. Labor and birth were nothing by comparison. I often wished that I could just do labor and birth twice instead of doing the after pains. I was terrified with my 10th because I had learned that after pains do literally get worse after each one -- they don't ever max out. I ordered the large bottle of your After Pain Relief Tincture thinking that would be plenty and hoping desperately that it might help. I cannot tell you how amazing it was! Every time an after pain started, I could feel the shaking and chalky whiteness of shock start, but as soon as I took the tincture, it made a huge difference. It was completely manageable! I started taking the tincture before nursing, and that was the BEST. I was horrified when I ran out after only the first day. I had another tincture from a different company that helped, but it did not hold a candle to yours. I ordered another bottle but didn't get it in time to help with the worst of it. So, with this baby, I am planning to order 3 or 4 of the 4oz bottles right up front. I really cannot tell you what a Godsend this tincture is. I am terrified at the thought of not having it! I am a HUGE advocate of this product and I tell all of my homebirthing friends and mothers of large families about it. Thank you! M.B.S.
Herb Lore honors birthworking professionals!
We know how hard you work to provide high-quality care to your special clients, and we want to make your job a little easier. We would like to offer all birthworkers who have active practices working with clients a free All-Access Membership to our website. This will include:
- 15% discount on all online orders
- Access to all in-depth Premium Articles
- Listing in our FREE online nation-wide Find a Practitioner directory (if you'd like to be listed and advertised to help birthing families find you and your services)
- Access to our herbalist, Pam Caldwell, for any of your questions or to get her specialized expertise
- Subscription to our information-packed newsletters
- To qualify for Professional Membership status, you must be am actively practicing Birth Professional.
- We cannot accept any accounts for people who also do herbal work. We cannot promote herbal products or anyone making and/or selling herbal products other than Herb Lore brand due to liability issues.
Please submit the application below. Once we receive and verify it, we will create an account for you and will email you with your account information (login and password) as well as information about your account. You will need to log into your account each time you order to receive your discount and to access your benefits. Thank you!