Hello, I am currently expecting my 11th baby. Ever since I had my 8th baby, I have lived in DREAD of afterpains. After my 9th, the after pains were so bad that I actually went into shock several times and passed out more than once -- this was not due to blood loss, just shock and intensity. This was with taking ibuprofen. Labor and birth were nothing by comparison. I often wished that I could just do labor and birth twice instead of doing the after pains. I was terrified with my 10th because I had learned that after pains do literally get worse after each one -- they don't ever max out. I ordered the large bottle of your After Pain Relief Tincture thinking that would be plenty and hoping desperately that it might help. I cannot tell you how amazing it was! Every time an after pain started, I could feel the shaking and chalky whiteness of shock start, but as soon as I took the tincture, it made a huge difference. It was completely manageable! I started taking the tincture before nursing, and that was the BEST. I was horrified when I ran out after only the first day. I had another tincture from a different company that helped, but it did not hold a candle to yours. I ordered another bottle but didn't get it in time to help with the worst of it. So, with this baby, I am planning to order 3 or 4 of the 4oz bottles right up front. I really cannot tell you what a Godsend this tincture is. I am terrified at the thought of not having it! I am a HUGE advocate of this product and I tell all of my homebirthing friends and mothers of large families about it. Thank you! M.B.S.
Herb Lore honors birthworking professionals!
We know how hard you work to provide high-quality care to your special clients, and we want to make your job a little easier. We would like to offer all birthworkers who have active practices working with clients a free All-Access Membership to our website. This will include:
- 15% discount on all online orders
- Access to all in-depth Premium Articles
- Listing in our FREE online nation-wide Find a Practitioner directory (if you'd like to be listed and advertised to help birthing families find you and your services)
- Access to our herbalist, Pam Caldwell, for any of your questions or to get her specialized expertise
- Subscription to our information-packed newsletters
- To qualify for Professional Membership status, you must be a practicing Birth Professional.
- Please submit a completed application (below). You will be notified of your status shortly.