Cramp Bark/Black Haw Tincture
These two herbs are some of the best anti-spasmodic herbs that work specifically to relax and calm the uterus. It helps with the following:
- to ease uterine cramping
- to arrest spot bleeding
- eases menstrual cramps
- calms uterine cramping in pregnancy
- helps to stop pre-term labor
- may help to reduce threatened miscarriage by calming the uterus.
- is also helpful for postpartum after pains (although Herb Lore's After Pain Ease Tincture is formulated specifically for this and is a better choice for after pains)
- due to its astringent properties, may help correct atonic conditions of the pelvic regions, such as uterine prolapse.
Organic Black Haw Bark and Cramp Bark. The regular tincture is extracted in organic grape alcohol and the non-alcohol version is extracted in organic vegetable glycerine and distilled water. All Herb Lore tinctures are non-GMO and are gluten-free.
Use 1-2 droppersful three times a day, or 1-2 droppersful every 10 minutes as needed.