Ask Pam is a Q&A feature available to "All Access Members".
This feature is specifically created for you to contact Pam directly with personal questions and receive her expert advice and guidance.
Every submission is replied to using the following guidelines:
- Pam will answer all submissions personally via email.
- If Pam determines that the information would be of benefit to other members, she will also anonymously share your question to the Ask Pam Q&A forum. (Your identity and personal profile is always kept in the strictest of confidence.)
- If the question has already been addressed, you will be directed to the location of that information.
- If the question is deemed more complex than what can be addressed via an email, Pam will suggest a personal consultation.
Restrictions and Limitations:
- Each member is limited to 15 form submissions per year.
- All questions submitted must be relevant to the content of this website and to Pam's expertise.